Clean, Awesome Power to Touch Your Soul
GoldenEar’s award-winning ForceField Series sub- woofers are engineered from the ground up to deliver subtle musical detail, well-extended bass, high-impact slam, and the solid foundation for an expansive soundstage — all from attractive, com- pact enclosures that easily fit into any environment.
The design brief was simple: achieve uncompromis- ing, state-of-the-art subwoofer performance from the smallest-possible enclosures. Compared to previous models, the new ForceFields 30 and 40 boast several significant sonic and cosmetic refinements.
Compact, Elegant Cabinet:
Designed for Performance and Beauty
- GoldenEar BRX model-inspired curved (extended- surface) top panel better minimizes cabinet resonances.
- Increased wall thickness prevents absorbing and smearing important bass transient information and impact
- Perforated-metal grille affords improved sonic transparency and airflow
- Gorgeous and subtle Satin-Black finish
Robust, Efficient Amplifier:
Upgraded Electronics Platform Based on the Award-Winning SuperSub X/XXL
- GoldenEar SuperSub-inspired electronics with Analog Devices DSP affords flatter, more extended frequency response for cleaner, deeper bass with lower distortion
- MOSFET output stage and improved implementation result in greater power-transfer efficiency
- Necessary subwoofer Level and Low-Pass filter controls allow easy optimization for home theaters, hi-fi setups, and living environments
Optimized Driver Configuration: Superb Detail, Soul-Stirring Bass
Ultra-Long-Throw Sub-Bass Driver
- Superior transient performance for natural detail
- Computer-optimized ultra-stiff fiber cone
- Massive high-gauss magnet assembly
Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiator
- Downward-firing pressure-coupled loading extends usable bass performance to the infrasonic region
- Approximates the near-perfect impedance of a well- tuned transmission line, but with superior transient performance and control
- Affords outstanding flexibility for room placement
The overall result is agile, musical, room-filling bass equally suited to thrilling soundtracks, stirring orchestral pieces, propulsive pop music, and everything in between. With the new ForceField 30 and ForceField 40, we’ve achieved the GoldenEar mandates for any subwoofer:
- To be subtle and invisible, allowing a string bass or a fighter jet’s roar to seem to come out of nowhere.
- To unignorably do its job when the pluck of a bass guitar or a giant’s footsteps are supposed to rumble your soul.