Superior design, inside and out makes the Bryston Middle T Loudspeakers a great choice for audiophile aesthetes who require a high-value experience on a modest budget. The Middle T creates a “suspension of disbelief” in the listener’s experience…the sense of being in the recording studio, or concert hall…listening to the source, not the memory.
Here are some of the specs from the manufacturer’s site:
- Frequency Response: 33Hz to 22Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL @ 1 meter @ 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 250 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Single 1.0″
- Midrange: Single 5.25″
- Woofer: Double 8.0″
- Crossover: 160Hz and 2.3 kHz
Comes in: Black Ash (Vinyl), Natural Cherry (Vinyl). Boston Cherry (Vinyl), and Custom Veneer (Additional Cost), with optional (Additional Cost) outriggers to increase the height.
Below, there’s a link to more information, but this is sound…it has to be experienced. Come to the showroom. Talk with us, have a listen to the speakers, and maybe…take a pair home.