The Bryston BP17 Preamplifier is more than just the next number in a series of great preamplifiers, it’s a leap ahead, using architecture developed for integrated equipment and software control to add features and functions.
Available with silver or black faceplate. Below are some features
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Balanced action volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
- optional phono and digital stage sections available
If you want to read more, click below…if you want to hear more, drop by to listen for yourself. Maybe you’ll want to leave with one of these.