The Bryston A3 Loudspeaker is a premium compact floor standing speaker with a 6.5″ woofer, and a “state of the art” mid/treble system providing the kind of clarity that can have you in disbelief over the source of the sound…surely it’s real, not recorded! Transcending the recorded sound and believing one is truly there is all part of the experience with the Bryston A3.
Comes in: Black Ash (Vinyl), Natural Cherry (Vinyl). Boston Cherry (Vinyl), and Custom Veneer (Additional Cost).
Here are some features from the manufacturer’s site:
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Décor-friendly form factor
Click the link below to read more about the technical elements, or come by for an in-person demo and a dialogue about your system, current and desired. We totally get it…and we’re here to help you get what you want.